- Family-friendly opportunity.
- MCFB Food Fairs now provide 2 different days to serve!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1 - SORTING AND PREPPING FOOD
Location: Montgomery County Food Bank, 1 Food For Life Way, Conroe, TX 77385
- Volunteers are needed to sort and prep food for placement in boxes that will be taken to the Food Fair. These pre-packaged boxes will be placed directly into the cars of those waiting to receive food during the Food Fair.
- Volunteers must be 7 years of age or older
- 2 shifts to choose from on these Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Click on Food Fair Prep to sign up for a shift.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2 - SATURDAY MARKET
Volunteers are needed to deliver nutritious food, including fresh produce and refrigerated items, directly to communities with a high need.
Find out more about Food Fair Delivery opportunity on February 2.