Assist special needs children and their mothers, plus work projects at their school.
Thank you for your interest! Please check back early next year to join us in 2019!
Sharing Jesus and serving others in different countries and cultures is a life-changing experience. God wants to use us to change lives and change the world. And often when we serve others, we find that it’s just as meaningful to us as it is to the people we’re helping. Love, encourage and witness to children and teens in Costa Rica at a special needs school. There will also be a construction component to the trip.
- Complete online application
- Two photocopies of your passport
- Turn in notarized medical and liability releases
- Turn in signed covenant agreement
- Hepatitis A and Tetanus shots are highly recommended
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to covenant
1. This trip is for adults, 16/17 year olds with parent
- Preparation Steps
- Turn in Prayer Partner's emails
Tell your story. Submit your story to email@example.com.
Why did you initially decide to go on this trip?
What impact has this trip had on your life?
What was your favorite part of the trip?
What's something unexpected that happened to you?If you would recommend a missions trip to someone else, why should they go?